High season prices:
15th December till the 15th January.
Camping: R165 per person per night
Dorms: R240 per person per night
Small doubles: R375 per person per night
Large doubles: R425 per person per night
- Kraal will have an in house chef for high season.
- Fully licensed bar on premises. (We will be charging a corkage fee.)
- Wine specialy brought in from the Western Cape for the high season.
- We will be serving Delux coffee works at the Kraal, from one of Cape Town's top coffee shops.
- Kraal will be specialising in fresh fish dishes, Fillets from the region and Pizzas.
We proudly support two local restaurant in the village. An amazing traditional cuisine will be prepared with love and pondo tradition. Breakfast, lunch and dinner - must be booked at least 2 hours in advance - ask our team upon arrival for more details.
Organic fresh products are available on site, or in the local shops.
PLEASE NOTE: Crayfish season closes from November to end of February
Thank you very much in advance for your understanding and collaboration.
Bookings: Please do email us directly for booking inquiries. As we have limited accommodation capacity to provide the maximum space for our guests’ comfort, a booking is secured only once 100% prepayment is made. We regret that no refunds are possible upon arrival.