The Kraal offers a wide range of sea-facing and traditional hut accommodation:
Dolphin hut - double, 1-2 sleeper
Whale Hut - double, 2-4 sleeper (Ideal for families)
Eagle Hut - 1-8 sleeper
Facilities available at The Kraal:
- Hot Showers
- Constant Sound of the Ocean
- Large Comfortable Beds
- Comfy Wooden Furniture
- Natural Alarm Clock – Our Resident Rooster
- Traditional African Thatched Huts
- Fresh, Unpolluted Air
- Local Pondos running the place
- Quality Self-Catering Kitchen Units (Includes Utensils)
- Clean Environment
- Free Drinking Water
- Fridges and Freezers Available
- Cold Beer
- Traditional Wood Ovens
- Whale and Dolphin Watching
- Fresh Sea Food including Crayfish, Oysters and Mussels (Seasonal)
- Local Arts and Crafts
- Odourless Biogas Toilets
We offer three options regarding catering: Self Catering, The Kraal’s Kitchen and our local lady next door who runs her own catering company and can provide three meals a day on request.
The Kraal is fully licensed and we sell a variety of drinks, or alternatively you could buy the Transkei Dumpies (750ml beers) or bring your own - please note when bringing your drinks own over peak season (15 December to 15 January) we charge a corkage fee as we are a fully licensed establishment.
We, do not hold credit card facilities, we accept cash or bank transfers as payment.
Please note: 100% eco-friendly, The Kraal is run on solar energy, solar consol lamps and gas.